DHL is an international leader in logistics and express delivery with a worldwide presence. DHL provides customers with advanced technologies and solutions in international express delivery, national and international postal services, air, land and sea transport, contract logistics and e-commerce.express.dhl.ru
- To further unite employees working in different groups and different cities;
- make expressions of gratitude more public and less formal.
Corporate social network. Virtual currency. Badges.
Breaking down the barrier that prevented people from sharing information with each other. Thanks to DHLwood, the company’s employees get to know and understand each other better and are enriched by cross-cultural communication, knowledge and experience sharing.
Interview with a representative of «DHL Express»
We already have very high participation rates, and we launched this project in full confidence that it would be useful and helpful to bring people closer to each other by warm emotions. And it was a success.by Irina Baryshnikova, Customer Relations Development Manager and Service Department Manager, DHL Express Russia
- DHL Express has unique orders, where a person’s life sometimes depends on the speed of delivery, and here the initiative and responsibility of employees in solving problems is extremely important. These heroic deliveries are marked with special badges.
- DHLWood has been there for almost a year without the “monetization” of virtual currency and, interestingly, the company’s employees actively used the thank-you currency without selfish questions about when it could be converted into something useful. Virtual gratitude quickly caught on as a good habit!
- The idea of DHLWood was based on the general principles of the corporate culture of DHL Express – the company values people and their achievements, their talents, how they invest in work with all their hearts. DHL Express has excellently orchestrated and elegantly designed awards ceremonies for the best employees of the quarter and of the year, and when choosing a metaphor, they focused on the aesthetics of celebrities, red carpet, the Oscar ceremonies.
Other success stories of our customers
A unified media space for communication and exchange of experience with gamification elementslearn more
It all began with New Year's online activities and grew into a meta communication platform GlenSpacelearn more
Developing a new corporate culture with a focus on innovation through gameslearn more