Meet the doubled
Entrepreneurship Development Fund "Damu", has been operating since 1997. Main areas of activity: assistance to small and medium-sized businesses and work in financial (lending) and non-financial (training) areas.https://www.damu.kz
- Meet the doubled annual plan.
- Unite scattered branches.
- Revive dormant enthusiasm of employees.
Package gamification solution: a full-fledged game with a vivid metaphor enhanced by training events, featuring Orange-Apple as a gamification partner.
The main effect of the game, I believe, is expressed rather not in numbers, but in feeling of communion among the people in the branches and head office that the has given us. We felt like a close-knit team, having spent 8 months as crews of in-game frigates and knowing that the final result depends on the contribution of each “sailor”. A fundamental shift in the company culture towards teamwork, solidarity and unity is the main achievement of the game, and with it we can now achieve even better resultsby Nurlan Akshanov, Managing Director and Director of the Guarantee Department of the Damu Fund, aka Hernando Cortez
Objective: to approve 1000 projects per year. For comparison, in the previous 4 years of the Fund’s work, about 700 projects were approved in total. As a result of the game, 1101 projects were approved – this is hit an absolute record despite the budget cuts, devaluation and other difficulties.
by Yulia Khobot, PR specialist of the Marketing and International Cooperation Department of Damu, aka Eleonora Toledskaya
by Nurlan Akshanov, Managing Director and Director of the Guarantee Department of the Damu Fund, aka Hernando Cortez
- The game had a verified dynamics: new quest on Mondays followed by fresh ratings uploading on Tuesdays, Wednesday – dedicated to “cultural and historical” content: chronicles, stories, legends, Thursday – intermediate results of the Monday quest, Friday – positive motivators.
- Besides the main target, a number of additional ones were also achieved – within the framework of quests in the context of gamified navigation. Thus the quest “100 pearls of the Maghreb” helped to come up with really difficult test questions on the knowledge on guarantee programs, and the quest “Autumn Hurricanes” – to carry out certification.